Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Grilled chicken and Veggie!

Weekends are lazy. I don't feel like cooking. SH has a two week break from his books so I have loaded him with the kitchen responsibilities. That's the reason there has not been an update from me in a while.
The following is SH's speciality. I am a big fan SH's grilled chicken. Its makes a wonderful meal if you are lazy and tired and want to finish up quick.
The white sauce is prepared by me.

Grilled Chicken and Veggies with White sauce
White Sauce
Ingredients-
Maida- 2 tbsp
Butter- 2 tbsp
Milk- 1/2 cup
salt and pepper as preferred
Procedure-
Heat the milk and add the butter and maida. Keep stirring so that the mixture has a smooth consistency. Add salt and pepper. Heat enough so that the smell of milk and maida is gone. Simmer and let it thicken but still have a liquid consistency.